Since you can use almost any device to access your Octavo account, each of these devices has a correct way. to either sign-out or remove the account from the device.
On your browser
If you're using Octavo from a computer using a browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc), follow these instructions.
- Open Octavo.
- On the top left, click the main menu icon.
- Click Log out.
On your Android device
In case you're using the Octavo Android app, upon log-in, your account remains in the device. To remove your account from your device follow these instructions.
- On your Android device open the Octavo app.
- Tap the main menu button in the top left.
- Access the Settings screen.
- Under the General section, press on Account.
- Identify your Octavo account from the list shown.
- Press Remove account and confirm.
Note: Removing your account from your device will not delete the Octavo account itself, so you will still be able to use it on a computer or other devices.